The navigation simulator NAVI-Trainer Professional 5000 is designed for training and certification of deck watch officers, chief officers, masters and pilots of commercials and fishing vessels 500 gross tons and upward. The trainer NTPro 5000 is certified by the Ministry of Russian Federation and the Norwegian classification society Det Norske VERITAS. Version 5000 takes into account the user experience and is designed using the latest technological company developments.
TRANSAS offers the up-to-date visualization system Seagull 5000. The instructor can manage the wind, waves and swell separately.
There are several ranges of sea state that are used in the Trainer: Pierson-Moskowitz, Phillips, ITTC (International Towing Tank Conference), JONSWAP (Joint North Sea Wave Project), and also free will set by the instructor.
The following water effects are upgraded: transparency, whitecaps, foam and spray, as well as three-dimensional chart.
The instructor can set any color of the sea surface and manage the position and the phase of the sun and the moon manually to get visually attractive sceneries.
The TRANSAS Engine Room simulators are designed for skills training and assess the competence of engine department personnel who are in charge of an engineering watch including chief engineers.
Simulator ERS 5000 TechSim is an exact and detailed copy of modern ships, their systems, machinery and equipment. The given version of the Simulator is designed for extended and profound training under normal and emergency situations.
- Acquaintance with engine room systems and their components ? machinery and equipment;
- studying and analyzing the schemes of the ship’s systems;
- control and handle the work of systems, machinery and equipment;
- to teach the control systems’ principles operation, automation and emergency alarm;
- Monitoring of hazardous emissions, emissions optimizations and fuel economy;
- Ship’s electric power plant handling and balance of power;
- Operation and engineering watch under normal and emergency situations, search and trouble-shooting; exploitation и carrying out the watch under ordinary and emergency conditions, search the malfunctions and fixing them;
- Resource Management.
TRANSAS Liquid Cargo Handling Simulators are designed to train and certify crew members of liquid cargo tankers, gas carriers and terminals, as well as other staff responsible for the safe cargo handling and the operation of auxiliary equipment.
As part of the training course simulators gives the trainees knowledge that are necessary for the safe and effective realizing of their duties.
Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator provides and exact, detailed copy of vessel/terminal systems and its compartments.
Simulators of cargo ballast operations TRANSAS duplicate the cargo control operation station, allowing a comprehensive study of the tanker and the cargo terminal scheme, including all mechanisms and systems.
GMDSS simulators imitate ship-to-ship communications and ship-to-shore station using highly realistic simulated terrestrial and satellite communication systems. Trainees can be familiarized with the correct operation of the variety of GMDSS equipment for distress and general communication as the software emulates recognized GMDSS equipment produced by S.P. Radio, Thrane&Thrane and other manufacturers.
Accurate simulation of the real equipment:
- Simulation of all SAILOR 6000 equipment;
- The possibility of using the radio communication equipment of S.P. Radio/Thrane&Thrane of three different types: SAILOR Compact 2000, SAILOR System 4000, and also SAILOR 5000. Also the possibility of using the VHF DSC radio station FURUNO FM-8800S;
- Search and rescue transponder AIS produced by JOTRON in accordance with the requirements of resolution ММО MSC. 256 (84) as alternative to the search and rescue transponder with 9 GHz frequency (requirements to take effect January 1, 2010);
Crane operations Simulator manufactured by TRANSAS is developed for training the operators in the area of the chosen crane model both under normal circumstances and in the emergency situations.
High realism and broad function spectrum of the crane simulator allows the learners practicing the skills of performance of the basic cargo operations:
- handling the crane and positioning the cargo;
- safe moving of cargo of different kinds;
- providing the cargo safety and the safety of costal objects;
- working out the optimum path, effective methods and sequence of actions in cargo operations;
- ways to minimize loads on construction, amount of manipulations and to provide permissible dynamics of cargo transportation.
The ECDIS FMD-3100 | FMD-3300 | FMD-3300 deliver great enhancement in terms of
user interface as well as functionality.
The ECDIS employs intelligently arranged Graphic User Interface elements that deliver
task-based operation scheme to give the operator direct access to necessary operational
Also, the new ECDIS utilises cutting edge chart-drawing engine that delivers instantane-
ous chart redraw with the seamless zooming and panning, hence making the ECDIS opera-
The ECDIS will also bring about streamlined chart management scheme providing easy
chart management independent of the chart providers. The ECDIS is compatible with
Jeppesen Dynamic Licensing and it supports the Admiralty Information Overlay (AIO).
Class of medical training for officers and ratings is supplied with training medical equipment, dummies, simulators, first aid kits, diagnostic equipment, means of care for sick seafarers. The medical class provides carrying out of obligatory requirements, specified in Regulation VI/1, VI/4 -1, of the STCW Convention, as amended and Section A-VI/1, A-VI/4 – 1.6, Tables A-VI/1-3, A-VI/4-1, A-VI/4-2 of the STCW Code, as amended.
The qualified medical professional is involved in students training.
Class of medical training is provide training the skills and methods in artificial respiration and chest compressions, making intravenous injection, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, intramuscular injection and setting an enema and supported the tools, considering the International Medical Guide for Ships (Geneva. World Health Organization. 1992), automatic external defibrillator, blood pressure measuring apparatus, human skeleton, visual aids, posters, instructional videos set, computer and multimedia projector.
Training ship (TS) AVANT is a complex of simulators that trains and exercising ability of the ship and survival at sea.
The course on TS AVANT is designed for the education, training of competence of the shipboard personnel in accordance with the requirements of STCW-78 Convention, as amended; Chapter XI-2 of the International Convention SOLAS-74, as amended; The International Ship and Port Facility Security Code, with the issuance of appropriate certificates of the state sample after successful completion of training courses, at the following training programs:
- Safety training and instruction for all seafarers (Section A-VI/1, Table A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, А-VI/1-З, A-VI/1-4).
- Training in advanced fire-fighting (Section A-V1/З, Тable A-V1/З).
- Proficiency in survival crafts and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats (Section A-V1/2, Тable A-V1/2-1,).